Why Use Bridging Finance?
Bridging finance is a sensible way for clients to raise the necessary cash-flow which falls outside the criteria of mainstream lenders.
Southern Bridging is one of the few bridging finance companies that do not view the situation as a last resort, but as a positive alternative. Our bridging loans are short-term loans from one month to twelve months secured on property or land. They can be first charge loans or second charge loans, with rates starting at 0.99%.
Bridging loans can be for any legal purpose, whether it is for tax / VAT payments, short-term cash-flow, a house purchase while your house is being sold or house purchase from an auction.
All applications are treated individually and in confidence.
Why Use Southern Bridging As Your Provider?
- Specialist principal lender
- Very competitively priced
- Every case is considered on it’s own merit with most types of security considered
- Quick access to funds. Average completion time is five working days for first charge lending and eight working days for second charge loans
- Focus on honesty and integrity
- Competitive valuation and legal fees
- Total understanding of your needs and requirements
So contact us today by telephone, apply via the following link or simply fill in your details through the 'Contact us' section on the left of this page and we will be happy to call you back.